Introducing Supreme Ash, the new colour for your exterior projects with Exterpark Tech Supreme
The new shade adds to the range of tones of Exterpark’s WPC decking to style your outdoor area.
The key to elegance and resistance
Exterpark Tech Supreme is one of Exterpark’s most popular choices for outdoor decking because of its anti-slip properties and fire resistance performance, but also for its beautiful colours and vantage wood texture, which bring the elegance of indoor wooden floors to outdoor spaces.
The introduction of the new Supreme Ash colour widens the selection of styles and shades to choose from in Exterpark’s third generation WPC decking with unique features:
- 3 sizes available: 23x145x2200, 23x100x2200mm and façade/wall cladding and ceiling 20x145x2200mm
- Easy to transport: Exterpark Tech Supreme’s 100% PVC foam solid body is 40% lighter than WPC deckings
- Safe and resistance: a higher slip resistance (Class 3Rd > 45 R12) and fire resistance (SGS: Bfl -s1)
- Longer life: Less contraction and expansion make Exterpark Tech Supreme more stable and durable
- Long-lasting colour: Anti-UV treatment that prevents colour fading
- Wide selection of styles and colours to choose from
- 25-year guarantee
The outdoor decking for all your projects
From hotel or restaurant terraces, to boardwalks or swimming pools, Exterpark Tech Supreme is the perfect choice for any outdoor project.
Here we see Exterpark Tech Supreme Chestnut installed in a pool area in Madrid. Exterpark’s WPC, anti-slip outdoor decking makes it safer to walk around wet areas like swimming pool. Even though it is exposed to sun rays, Exterpark Tech Supreme maintains its colour thanks to the Anti-UV treatment.
Do you want to find out more about Exterpark Tech Supreme? Click here or contact Yvyra directly for more information.