The new Exterpark 2022 catalog is now available
The new Exterpark outdoor decking catalog for the 2022 season is now available. Inside the catalog you will find information about Exterpark’s wide range of natural wood and bamboo decking as well as information related to our 2 patented innovations, our unique value proposition that differentiates us in the market.
Digital and printed version.
The Exterpark 2022 Catalog is now available in digital version through our mobile application. Don’t have it installed yet? You can download our Yvyra app from the following direct links:
For those romantic paper lovers, we also have our Exterpark 2022 Catalog available in printed edition and translated into 4 languages; English, French, Spanish and Italian.. If you are an end consumer, you can pick up your catalog at your Exterpark distribution point. If you are a professional, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your sales executive.
2 patents, multiple benefits.
Innovation is our most precious asset since our origins, requiring us to iterate, apply changes to evolve and improve our products.
Thanks to the pursuit of excellence, our products incorporate 2 patents that make us one step ahead in the industry.
- The patented invisible profile design of our wood, composite and bamboo planks.
- Thanks to our patented installation system The Magnet, Exterpark decking offers total accessibility to ceilings, floors and walls.
These two patents, the invisible profile and The Magnet installation system, make the difference and make Exterpark’s decking a careful, advanced, exclusive and unique product. Exterpark’s vision is to raise the standards by improving outdoor spaces with greater stability and durability.
Wide range of solutions
In the Exterpark 2022 Catalog you will find information about our wide range of outdoor solutions that will undoubtedly adapt to the project you have imagined.
– Exterpark Natural Wood : Natural tropical wood decking with the look and comfort of an indoor wooden floor. We value wood as one of the warmest natural materials with unique and incomparable characteristics of beauty, quality, durability, texture and color.
– Exterpark Bamboo: 100% natural, sustainable, high density; It is a right decision for both domestic and commercial spaces.
– Exterpark Tech: Ecological flooring manufactured with 95% recycled materials. This flooring is composed of wood and advanced plastic and thanks to our co-extruded production method, we give it a wood-textured finish that is highly resistant to stains and easy to maintain.
On the inside pages of the new catalog, we wanted to share with you, as a source of inspiration, some of the latest outdoor transformation projects where Exterpark decking plays a leading role. Executed in more than 50 countries around the world, our flooring has been installed in all types of projects, collaborating with internationally renowned architects and firms such as Frank Gehry, Jean Nouvel, Santiago Calatrava and Norman Foster.
Real projects. Real clients. Real inspiration.
Choosing Exterpark wood decking is a sustainable and responsible choice because we are committed to the environment and the responsible management of our planet’s forests. We strive to bring the best of nature to your living environment. We manufacture using sustainable products under internationally recognized certifications such as the FSC certificate. In addition, the removable and reusable features of The Magnet system earn points in LEED-certified construction.
Stop what you’re doing and get your copy now.